ORDERING AND INFORMATION:
PAYMENTS: We accept:
- All check, cashier's checks... MUST be made to "Stephan Joan".
- US personal checks with a 7 days clearing hold.
- Domestic & international money-orders.
- Cashier’s checks.
- Moneygram International.
- Bank wire transfer ($15 fee).
- VISA and MASTERCARD for sales in the US only (a 3% non-refundable handling fee on the total price applies for all credit card purchases).
- NO PAYPAL.
RETURN POLICY: We offer a three days inspection privilege. If not satisfied, notify us by phone, fax or email; return the item in the same condition it was initially shipped and we’ll refund the money promptly (minus initial shipping cost and 3% restocking fee for credit card purchases).
LAYAWAY: Buyer pays 30% down. Balance due 60 days after initial payment. (No return or refund on layaway items).
TAX : California residents add 8% sale tax.
SHIPPING: The buyer pays for shipping and insurance expenses.
F.F.L.: Some firearms are classified as "modern" or as "Curios and relics" and will be shipped to a FFL or a C&R holder only.
EXPORT: We will ship antique firearms (manufactured before 1899) overseas. Please check import and legality rules with your country authorities. No return or refund on foreign sales.
SAFETY: Any firearm is sold as a
collector’s item only, with absolutely no guarantee of safety for use. If
firing is intended, we strongly recommend the guns to be checked by a certified
and competent gunsmith.
Copyright©2000 - 2017
www.antiquefirearms.com All rights reserved.